Just FYI, my friend called up Dell to asked if he could order just a new
chassis because he wanted to add a second drive with a removable bay to his
existing Dell system (the chassis only allowed for one drive, and
after-market chassis wouldn't fit the Dell MB). Dell told him that they
couldn't do that and that they could only sell him another system (with two
drives and a removable bay) because of licensing issues. Then they lectured
him that he should not be opening up his system anyway and that to add a
hardrive he should send in his system to Dell for an upgrade.