Dennis and Carroll,

Thanks. Philosophically, I tend to agree with Carroll. Of course, if
Mandrake comes out with a new version every month!... Basically I can't
burn my own CD's..at the office I don't have a CD-R/W. Data management
does burn a bunch of beta distributions if they have the time but you're
never completely sure what you're getting. At home I still haven't
gotten around to replacing the dreaded winmodem and so can't communicate
with the outside world.

Also, from time to time, we need to throw a little money to Mandrake and
McMillan otherwise we won't continue to get the latest and greatest
version of our favorite distro!

BTW, what is "BSOD"

Terry Smith
Woods Hole, MA