-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of ben
Sent: Monday, 4 June 2001 5:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] telstra adsl

Is anyone connecting to telstra's ADSL service to a Win2000 box and running
Linux off that?

I want to connect using the Win2000 box, but have a net connection from my
Linux box running Mandrake 8

Possible out of the (Mandrake) box?  Or is this something for the [expert]
list? ;-)  Or should I do it the other way round?

ciao & TIA

Ben