> The chipset to avoid is VIA with the 686B Southbridge.  This means most
> modern KT133As and Apollo Pros.  That is a large portion of the Motherboard
> Market

That's nice to read, I recently bought Abit a KT7A. :~(
I should have known this before...
What disadvantages did I get, Civileme?

My LG 8120B DVD-drive is installed as a normal CD-rom drive, has it something
to do with that?
Can someone tell me how to change it to a DVD-drive as it is supposed to be?
Or a direct link where to find info about how to do this?
The DVD playing HOWTO was not very helpful yet.
I will copy a piece of my /etc/fstab down here.
/mnt/cdrom is my LG DVD, and /mnt/cdrom2 is my ide burner

/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom 0 0
/mnt/cdrom2 /mnt/cdrom2 supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom2 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat,dev=/dev/fd0 0 0

Gerard