On Wednesday 20 June 2001 17:25, Jay needs a Guinness wrote:
> Can I safely uninstall printpro and it's related files safely.  I can't

You should be able to do that without that many problems
but you might need to reconfigure your printer again. Personally, I would
uninstall printpro & relarted files, along with all of the ghostscript
rpms, then reinstall ghostscript, and finally run the printer
configurator again (at least that is what I did last time I really hosed
up my printing in 7.2).

--
Alex
Kernel Panic is General Failure's second in command