> <Do you all see what I mean?? This is alot of trouble
> to go through just to be able to read the type face on
> the manufacturers website...You would think that
> Mandrake would cater to their own community and either
> include the Arial font, or compose their website in
> linux-readable format>

I just took a peek at the HTML on the Mandrake home page,
and it specifies "Helvetica" as the primary font--not
Arial.

So it _was_ apparently designed for its community as only
Linux users favor Helvetica over Arial. (Well, unless Macs
have also switched from Chicago to Helvetica.)

But I empathize with you!

Miark