LOL, well, I'll take it upon myself and make the
decision that although I only have windows installed
on one machine I'll install the fonts anyway since my
linux box was purchased with a "forced" installation
of windows and license.

<even if the system is not super-user friendly, the
users are>

Thanks for the help!

=====