Hi folks,
Any brave ones using Open Office out there, yet?

Which brings up a further point:
Some of our "Newbies" on this list are really
brave.....................

What they are doing playing with advanced stuff when they are asking
questions even *I* can answer.......................  ????

The "Escape" E-Book I think will really have to stick to "official"
programs.  Even more, maybe to those on the Mandrake approved list.

Thoughts, folks??
( I actually had to announce that the old Users Society I was Pres of
many years ago would no longer support anything pre PC/MS DOS CP/M
and definitely not Apples!  70% of all problem calls came from Apple
users in one sister mixed group - you know the "easy" one to use? -
and people kept coming up with the strangest machines in ours!
We simply had to decide to support only mainstream on-sale products
and setup a "vintage" club for the few who generated most of the
work!  :-)

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)