Hi Skinky,

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:04, you manipulated electrons to produce:
> Hi John
>
> I agree with Miark.  Also, as Sridhar said, I don't think Ed meant
> any harm. He merely pointed out something you/we need to be aware
> of.  Don't be too quick to judge.  Lighten up a little  :-)
>
> Keep up the good work with your book and good luck.

********** My life is all light! Except for my M8 install...   :-)

There is an old (True) Alchemic saying:
"Everything is a reflection. Judge and be judged, but, observe and
and be rewarded"
It roughly means YOU set up your terms of interaction.
That's what I do and did. No judgement, just observation based on
looong experience of identifying ducks.

Ed is very welcome to his beliefs. He made them very clear, if you
recall the structure of his post. Very clear.

So far the voting is actually 25% defending his position of
non-contribution freely.
But now, I think we should end it. It is getting way off topic and
was not really worth the time and electrons manipulated and expended
to date.
He has a specific view - I respected it. Don't agree with his concept
or presentation of it, but I don't have to.  So I didn't. I complied
with his request fully, that's all.

--
Cheers,

John
http://counter.li.org GO HERE IF YOU SUPPORT LINUX!

Fablor is now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)