Roman,

Have you looked at TWIKI?
I am trying to find time to do it, but I actually have to make a
living unlike all you rich guys who have all day to play with exotic
programs :-)
http://www.twiki.org
It looks like a great collaboration solution and I am planning to get
it up on the fablor Site a.s.a.p.

"Many hands make heavy work light"

Cheers,

John

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:27, you manipulated electrons to produce:

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)