my reading of this would mean that to be truly "intuitive" something would
then be also "instinctive". by your reasoning nothing involving either a
keyboard or a mice could be considered intuitive. in fact about the only
thing i can think of that would fit your definition would be the intuitive
way a person strives to keep their head above water when drowning. not quite
the same as instinctive way one breathes.
I wonder if you considered that your post was kinda windows pro for a linux
list, do you think? I believe in this use he was referring to the way someone
never sitting before a computer will pick up and learn the methods and
terminology for the OS. I personally find the command line of linux so
intuitive that is scares me. ever tried to record (rec), config sound
(sndconfig) now letsee to install a sound driver in winders... damn if it can
be found where to open a text consol...that (to ME) is "counter" intuitive.