-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jon Doe
Sent: Tuesday, 31 July 2001 6:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] easy but secure way to share large files over the net

I am looking for a fairly easy but secure way to share large movie files
with
my uncle. We both have cable so that is no problem. He has windows though.
I thought about proftpd but since RoadRunner change to dns I keep getting a
fatal error: cant resolve dhcp-21-1, this is what mandrake reports as the
host, but changes at each boot. Is there a way around this? or is there a
better way than FTP?