-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Marchetti, Peter
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:18 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [newbie] Integrating Linux and NT network

I know I sound like a moron...but I'm having trouble finding the info I
need.  If anyone knows a doc or a website that will help me, let me
know.

I'm setting up a server to be a web/e-commerce server.  Right now I just
want it to work on the local network.  All the other machines are W2K or
WinNT4.  I need to be able to talk to them and transfer files.  Is the
simplest way to transfer the files just to FTP them over?  (Note: I can
ping everybody from both sides.)  The info I have read on sharing drives
and such in Linux have confused me.  (I think it's just a vocabulary
issue.)

I don't want to flaunt my ignorance here...but I need some help.  ANyone
no a really good source for Sys Admins from the M$ world moving to *nix?

Thanks in advance...

Peter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]