Hi peoples...

In another first for me, (this is my firt week in experiments with smb and
windows networking in linux) I decided to setup smb file and printer sharing
with linux to the windows clients.

First step being to get the printer setup locally, ,its a Kyocera FS800
(which has a cups driver..)

I used Kups to set it up, it said everything was just fine, so I tried a
test page,...

here is the result...

%!PS-Adobe-3.0
                [{
                  %%BeginFeature: PageSize Letter
                                                           <</PageSize[612
792]/ImagingBBo

Thats all there was, nothing else... that looks like it printed a config
file...

anyone know why I didn't get a test page?