If you've already got linux installed, and windows is in the mnt directory,
right-click on it and say 'delete'(you might have to click it, too).  If linux
isn't installed, I'd do a low-level format and get everything off and then
install linux.

If linux is installed and windows isn't in the mnt directory, use linuxconf to
access a local drive and find it--and delete it.

If windows is a boot option, you can go into Mandrake Control Center(if it's
mandrake) and then pick boot--once you are in your boot options, click advanced.
 Here, you will see windows.  click it, modify it, and remove it.

That's how I'd do it, but I'm pretty new at this.
Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I re-installed my computer and decided that I didn't want win95 any more. I
> was wondering how can I make sure windows is totally gone?
> Any idea's would be helpful.
>
> Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
> Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!

Ignorance is underrated