we do care about helping, or we would not have wasted the time to read your
mail, much less respond,  but I would suggest that quite possibly you DID
sound Me-AN, and still do, and sound as if what ever curve balls life has
thrown you, should be cause to elevate your problems above the rest of the
struggling mortals. You might be surprised to learn about the different
handicaps almost everyone brings. I might also suggest that for some folks,
"attitude" could be considered a handicap. If you think we "know a lot but
ain't telling you," then perhaps you are giving the credit to the wrong
persons, since most of the time around here, a question that has enough
informantion to provide an answer will get three or four answers, most of the
time they are all correct, and not always redundant.
I would also propose that in the eyes of some who read your posts, perhaps
_YOU_ may be the one appearing to have a "macho" and the "world owes me"
attitude.  I also noticed at least one really good answer about deleting and
reinstalling the modules for the SCSI card. Perhaps you have not received
that mail from the server by the time you posted this. Calling "boogerface"
to other newbies just trying to get enough information to start to trace a
problem is not likely to get you the help you want.
My mother always told me the most likely way to get people to "say shitty
things" was to "say shitty things" to them, she also mentioned that if i do
not want people to throw stones at me, I should not throw stones at them. (I
sure think "throw stones" sounds so much more grown up than 'say shitty
things", but that is just my opinion)

By the way, I bet other people that wind up with the same problem you had
could benefit by your perseverance and reporting what you do and did to
correct your problem.

> I really tried and no one understands.
I can really understand the frustration in your mails, but it might work
better if you take a deep breath between each sentence, read what you wrote,
and realize that we might NOT know right off what the problem you are having
is. I would bet, very few of the people reading this will be able to "intuit"
what your hardware consists of, even after reading the history of all your
posts on the subject. We know you have a zip drive, and the moodel of it, but
that's it. do you run a webserver and DNS and news server? Theese _might_
drain your system enough to slow down access on the zip. are you running a
batch job in gimp of converting all the files in a 2 gig folder from *.gif to
*.png? see what I mean?