On Sunday 12 August 2001 01:16 pm, Linux Newbie wrote:
> OK I guess no one cares about helping, I tried to
> put in as much as I knew, but no one was willing
> to even lift a finger, I'm sick of this elitist attitude
> "I know alot but I'm not telling you"
> What do you expect me to do just pull it out of my a$$?

  No, please don't

 There's more'n several reasons why a query will garner less than
desired reponses

o  snippy or demanding attitude
o  posted in other than plain text format
o  more'n one query in a single post
o  it's evident the answer is as plain as day and is available from
   many prominent sources
o  nobody has had the proposed problem before
o  overly verbose questions
o  obscure, or little used hardware involved
o  it's Sunday an we're all in church
o  it's not Sunday an we're all drunk, foolin around, or otherwise
   engaged
o  other, depending on the mood we're in

  It's also important to understand that there's no answers available
from this list, only opinions. Some of them just happen to be, or are
intended to be helpful ;>
--
Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay