I don't think there has been the sort of abuse that one would wish to have an
acct pulled for. At least not that I have seen.

Of course the only thing that would justify pulling an acct. (for me)  would
be spam or M$ viruses comming from or through the domain. Heck this does not
look like _MY_ idea of "Internet-Abuse".  If someone cannot "spout off" or
flame a little when frustrated, the next step might in blowing off steam
might be a little less desirable?