On Thursday 23 August 2001 08:40 pm, Carroll Grigsby escribió:
> OK - I won't do it anymore. I didn't realize that top posting was a
> sin; I don't recall seeing a post about it before.
> Carroll

   Don't get me wrong now :>  It's not a sin. A few people don't like
it. Like I said, sometimes I think it's a better way to respond to some
posts.  Personally I think people who complain about top posting are in
the same group as the spelling & punctuation police ;>

OTOH, those that insist on using HTML ought'a be taken out and shot ;>

--
        Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com