On Sun, 2001-09-09 at 02:22, strab dogg wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I got a problem , my 2 hdd's are full and i need the space from the linux
> hdd .
> How can i uninstall Linux and LILO ? And how can i turn my hdd from linux
> filesystem to fat32 .
>
> I thought on part. magic . But i dont know how to do it neither how to
> uninstall lilo .
>
> Ok thank you
>
> Please help .

There is no "uninstall" method, except to fdisk & format the drive.
'fdisk /mbr' (from a DOS prompt -- boot from a Win98 boot diskette) will
get rid of LILO, and 'fdisk' will allow you to delete your non-DOS
partition(s) and create one or more DOS partitions. You then need to
format each partition (again in DOS, using a Win98 boot diskette) to
make them usable. If your boot diskette's version of 'format' will not
support fat32, then you can always convert to fat32 after Windows is
installed.

Dave

PGP signature