On Sunday 09 September 2001 10:30, Michael D. Viron wrote:
> In the next few days, I'll have finished a FAQ relating to questions (using
> my answers) that have been posted to this list and the expert list--if
> nothing else, civilme, myself, and the other experts on the list can post
> the url for the person to look at instead of sending the same instructions
> to the list every time -- I've seen at least 3 or 4 posts concerning
> uninstalls, for example.

A great idea and thank for putting in the time for us.

On another note, I think the members of this list ought to give themselves a
little pat on the back - somebody decides to return to windows, asks how to
do it, and apart from a few wry ironic remarks, he does not get flamed, just
the instruction he asked for. Good work.

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

"An intellectual is someone who has discovered something more
interesting than sex" - Aldous Huxley