Whats RH???

Siavash

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of civileme
Sent: 09 September 2001 17:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Uninstall Linux ?

On Sunday 09 September 2001 05:18, Michel Clasquin wrote:

On another note, I think the members of this list ought to give themselves a
little pat on the back - somebody decides to return to windows, asks how to
do it, and apart from a few wry ironic remarks, he does not get flamed, just
the instruction he asked for. Good work.

Well, if someone chooses what he really wants, we are not here to make him
change his choices.  We are here to assure he _HAS_ a choice.  We also help
out people with RH questions (and if you are curious, join a RH list for a
couple of days and you will easily reach the correct answer as a logical
conclusion).

Other OSes may be about proselyting.  Mandrake is about choice.

Civileme