At 08:59 AM 9/11/01, you wrote:
>on 9/11/01 8:23 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hey folks,

<snipity snip snip>

>I've actually found the more you follow these guidelines the less likely you
>are to get an answer. The most open ended, incomplete questions tend to get
>the most attention on all forums I frequent. I'm not really sure why.

I have not read this yet, but; I for one need all the HELP I can muster,
even do not know how to ask most questions I need answers with/for.  I
rather LURK and let others ask them for me, I get better answers and for
some reason understand them better as well.

>Matt

Also one other thingy, I cannot post incomplete questions nor give any
inaccurate information, I do NOT know any.

TIA,
'd'
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San Antonio, Texas