I don't wish to prolong the existance of this topic on my favorite list, but
I'd like to say a couple of things. David, you're absolutely right. This
moron ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) doesn't know what he's talking about. So much of
Canada's security revolves around our relationship with the U.S., and many
Canadians (with the exception of a few terrorist cells) are hoping for the
best, and offering prayers to the victims in New York and Washington.
Anyone who thinks like this twit shold consider leaving,...very soon. While I
respect his right to have an opinion, most of us are not so psychopathic as
to agree with him.

And by the way Mr. Clinuxc, we have been victim's of terrorist attacks. Can
you say FLQ?? You idiot! Before you start offering an opinion, how's about
checking your facts??

With countrymen like you, who needs enemas!

I'm done.

Lanman