Tom; once again, a very good point or two! First, I think that we should
remember that the IT community probably lost many colleagues today, and that
also hits home. Regardless of their O/S of choice, we're all people of a
similar mind. We share a natural curiosity, interest in learning, and passion
in our craft. I believe that the IT professionals working in the World Trade
Center are (were?) probably some of the world's best! I hadn't thought about
it from that angle Tom. Thanks! Sigh! Now I feel even worse about this whole
mess!

But in the long run, I think the terrorists just "Shot themselves in the
foot", because they just gave the U.S. "Carte Blanche". A TV announcer on CNN
( I think ), said today, that this tragedy was this generations' "Pearl
Harbor", and we all know what happened with that one. This time, someone
really "Screwed the Pooch" ! Notice how all the Allied Powers AND Germany are
all denouncing the attacks today?

Someone's in for a world of hurt! Right about now, Mass Religious Suicide is
going to start looking pretty good to those idiots. You can bet that the U.S.
is about to give them a major "Wedgie". Then guess who'll be dancing and
celebrating on the rooftops??

Lanman