On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:08:48 -0500, Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2001 07:15 pm, Franki escribió:
> > There were alot of IT companies based in those towers, and some
> > banks, this could effect the world ecomomy...
> >
> > especially if the US goes into a rescesion because of it... they were
> > on the brink already...
>
> > rgds
> >
> > frank
>
>     My Thoughts had nothin to do with money, any denomination. The
> world runs on people and their thoughts, not just their produce
> materially.  So I say again.  Attacks by misguided cowardly punk
> assholes affects the whole world, specially those that deserve it least.
>
>    Even this world's most unfortunate children took a big hit today.
> Those in the USA, and specially those suported worldwide by
>
>   http://www.christianchildrensfund.org/
>
>   I doubt the zealot cowardly asshole mass murders who acted today were
> thinkin about anybody but themselves, and what they want.  They left
> many chilren dead, or without parents ... or support.
>
>    As much as I feel for today's victims, the children of the world are
> in greater need.  Please help if you can   God bless

Okay, I'm going to have to speak my mind here. My apologies if I offend anyone.
The basics of life are food, clothing and shelter. I see no reason proselytising
to these poor, vulnerable and impressionable CHILDREN. All these groups do is
destroy the language and culture of these people, and they have little choice in
accepting this if they want to live. It is just cultural imperialism in
disguise. If you REALLY want to help the underprivileged, consider supporting
organisations like PLAN (http://www.plan-international.org/) and Amnesty
International (http://www.amnesty.org/). Your support will go towards actually
_helping_ these people, not indoctrination, whether it be religious or
political.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson