> The On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 04:40, you wrote:
> > Why is it that terrorists always attack you Americans;
> > you do know that Canada has yet to be attacked by
> > terrorists...

Truly, you are the Typical Ugly Canadian, spouting how we're much better
liked around the world than our neighbours in the States.

Kid, if you had ever travelled around you would know that many people from
many countries-- do not draw any difference between Canadians and Americans.

For the matter of never being terrorized, I beg to differ.  We lost some
400-500 souls when two bombs were planted on different CP Air planes some
twenty years ago.

To come out with any message suggesting yesterdays events were 'just
desserts' is to demonstrate not only a lack of compassion but just a lack of
basic human-ness.  It puts you closer to the people that flew those planes
than to me.

Richie de Almeida
Brampton, CANADA