This is the kind of point that I have been trying to make. As you have said
"there are always two sides to every issue". In many cases, there are even more
than two sides and viewpoints. The US media has managed to convince many people
to believe that all (or many) Palestinians are terrorists, and that they should
all be killed. If you look at things from the view of the Palestinians, _they_
are the ones who are being persecuted.

Things are not as simple as they may seem, and I thank you for sharing your
views.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson