Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:

> This is the kind of point that I have been trying to make. As you have said
> "there are always two sides to every issue". In many cases, there are even more
> than two sides and viewpoints. The US media has managed to convince many people
> to believe that all (or many) Palestinians are terrorists, and that they should
> all be killed. If you look at things from the view of the Palestinians, _they_
> are the ones who are being persecuted.

I'm confused at this (and I apologise for butting in on this thread, but I
felt I had little choice)...

I've never felt, seen, or been convinced by the press/media in my country that
ALL Palestinians are terrorists. As bad and misinformed as they are sometimes,
I've just never gotten that from them...

--

                                                                 /\
                                                             Dark><Lord