> of how the Israelis are using guns and armoured vehicles and
>mortar and missiles against unarmed men, women and children every day

??? Do you live here ? Did you sow thos "Unarmed men,woman and children" ???
I do live here, and i do see all those armed very well and firing on me
!!!!!
So stop telling me what is true and what isn't !!! Do you know that 14 years
old
can be a terrorist , becouse his parents tell him (i heard it myself) - "Go
and
kill those Israely basterds, dogs...."

>how the israelis have taken the opportunity given by the world looking at
>america to take over more land in Palestine (a whole town yesterday on
>tuesday).

Did you know that those "peacfully" palestinians killed with cold blood 2
peoples ?
A women 45 years old !!! Off course you'll say that she drived a tank, and
went
to kill some more palestinians ....

I'have only one thing to tell you :
Don't tell stuff, before you see something yourself !!

It's my brothers and sisters the palestinians kills every day, BTW in exact
way
the terrorists did in America - blowing cars, blowing kamikaze, shooting on
us
from behind walls on the roads....

So please stop cry for something you don't know nothing about !!!!

Please don't let you think that i have something personal against you,
palestinians
or any other people in the world, it's just the world television that "like"
the
israelians, adn shows only what they want to show. You want to see it
yourself -
Come to israel and live a week in the Israely side, then a week in the
palestinian
then we'll talk again. Please don't reply on this before you visit Israel

Thanks in advance.

Michael Spivak