you know what, you're right.  Fuck the 6000 people who will fill the extra
bodybags Mayor Guiliani (sp) asked for, let's all deal with your limited
e-mail space problem.

TELL ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, TBS AND EVERY OTHER BROADCASTER
COVERING THE STORY TO STOP.  THIS GUY PROBABLY WANTED TO
SEE A GAME LAST NIGHT AND HE'S ONLY GOT LIMITED TIME FOR THE
TV.  HELL, LET'S STOP DIGGING OUT BODIES AND SHIPPING OFF APPENDAGES
WE'VE GOT A REAL PROBLEM HERE - THIS GUY HAS TO DELETE 150+
E-MAILS AND HE'S ONLY GOT LIMITED SPACE.

how about you read the friggin' MUO or MUF archives.   or, here's a thought.
GET A JOB  maybe then you can afford an ISP who'll give you a reasonable cap
on e-mail.

see this is the kind of selfish, penny-annie bullshit attitude that got us
here in the first place.  it's always about us.  we don't want to be
inconvienced by airport restrictions, by war, or by e-mail.  i say that it's
time to snatch our collective head out of our ass, take back the olive branch
we always want to hold out and give the world the finger as we do some major
ass-kicking.