I will agree on the fact that some families will not be complete again
and that Linux will still be there but...

In the circle of life all life has a lifespan. In this case those people
on the planes was their time. No matter how bad it is, shit happens and
we will just have to live with it.

In my country whenever I drive my car and arrive at a stop street I am
unsure whether I will make it to tomorrow as most of the car hijackings
leave the original driver dead. When I go and have coffee or drink at a
local pub I realize that it could be my last as who knows if a car bomb
is going to go off when I walk out.

As I said, shit happens and we just have to live each day to the best of
our current ability.