>From: Rog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [newbie] USA this and USA that,w here did the newbie list go?
>Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:17:18 -0400
>
>On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 05:09:02 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >Considering this is a Linux newbie list and I have managed to delete
> >over 150 email regarding the US TERROR ATTACK can we please drop the
> >subject on this list. some of us do have limited email space which we
> >pay for!
> >

>How about a little sensitivity for those of us who consider ourselves
>affected by this event?
>
>peace,
>
>Rog

hey.. i think it's absolutely right to discuss the terrorist attack..
but how about opening a different mailing list for that issue or others not
regarding linux?
i'm shocked by it too, and the things said about this in this list
are (mostly) well said, make sense and i understand the feeligs..
i don't want anyone to think it does not concern me, but it could
be a better idea to do this somewhere else..

bye.