Thank You Frans!
It's looks like I have no available space on the / partition:

File system           1k-blocks      Used        Available   Use% Mounted on
/dev/hda5              1075176   1052980          0         100%  /
/dev/hda7               774040       992          733692      0%    /home
/dev/hda1              6131992   4434228   1697764    72%   /mnt/windows

How can I change the partition's size and the mount point? The home partition is to big
and the / partition is to less.

Thank for any suggestions.
Seba fo friends Sybek.