Thank You Steve
I have looked everywhere for the file and i couldn't find it. I tried find
command with -size, -name, -atime, -xdev, -print option combinations. I had a
look for the files in the /var/log directory (errors, message, syslog) and I
couldn't find anything interesting there. Now I will try to resize my
partitions.
Sybek