-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jon Doe
Sent: Sunday, 16 September 2001 1:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] apache question

Ok, at one time I had apache up and running and serving pages. For some
reason now I always just get a:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.htm on this server.
Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.19 Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 443

error. What am I doing wrong? I want to setup SSL and have usernames and
passwords for each user. The users are not on my network they will use
Internet access to get the pages. Any help?