LURKER here, I am NOT for using RH or any other flavor of LINUX, but; when
there have been questions in the past looking for webpages the
http;//xxx.xxxxx.xxxxxx.xx or what ever, is posted and this one time
instructions say, "Go to the Red Hat home page, ....."  Did that touch a
soar spot?  I for one do not know where the homepage is from just RH or Red
Hat.  Maybe do a search on Google for Red Hat would produce more direct info.

My $0.03,

At 07:34 AM 9/9/01, you wrote:
>Michael Spivak wrote:
> >
> > Can you please be more specific about the RH list ?
> > Where can we join it ?

TIA,
'd'
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>