Hello:

I understand fetchmail is an email retrieval system, which will obtain emails
from a remote email server and distribute them to the local network.
Currently, I have a two pc lan, where my second pc is a win98 box.  Does
anybody know if fetchmail will work with outlook express?  Meaning, is it
possible to configure fetchmail so it will go to the proper email server, d/l
the emails and if necessary send the appropriate emails to my outlook express
client in my win98 box?  Thanks...

Dexter