I have lnx4win, searched for the file, but could not find it.  I don't see how a txt file helps you boot linux?  Then again, I am a total newbie.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 10/22/2001 3:04:50 AM
Subject: [newbie] Need copy of devices.txt

I can't boot Linux due to the error
request_module[block-major-7]: Root fs not found

I'm runnng Linux4Win.  Linux 7.2, I think.

I've discovered that the Linux.bat file references "7", which I think is part of this error. It is supposed to be described in the file devices.txt, found with the kernal documentation.

Can sombody send me a copy of this file?  Maybe it will help.