Grr..

I'm not sure what the problem is here, but this is still not working for
me.

My porblem is a little different in that supermounting works fine, I get
a nice little icon on my desktop and everything, with data cds.  But I
still can't read from or play audio cd's.  I've tried all of the
suggestions up untill now.  Do we know what is happening with the cd rom
issues everybody has been happening, and do you think mine is related,
or something else entirely?

-Paul Rodríguez