Title: RE: [newbie] mount umount cdrom

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 5:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] mount umount cdrom

Hi everyone...
I noticed that when I put the cdrom in the player and open it everything
works fine...but afterwards it's impossible to eject it or unmount it...cos
it says it's not mounted....if I try to remount it...well it says it's already
mounted...so i think it's taking the piss on me....I have mandrake 8.1 ...recomended
installation...kde as GUI...and thats all...any idea???? Thanks in advance
Regards
Maurizio

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it

Right click on the cdrom icon on the desktop and then click on eject. It will spit the cd out like a olive pit.
Dennis M.