>I'm looking for information on how to convert Ext2 -> Ext3.  Where's a good
>place to go and read about all this stuff?

Since this involves formatting (the internal structure of the format is
different) I think it is simple (and annoying).
Save the data on the partition, format the partition, put the data back.
Paul

--
Hope is the feeling you have
that the feeling you have isn't permanent.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.3 claws
Open Source, Open Minds. Linux.