On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 00:11:32 -0700, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Its funny that with Mozilla and Opera I can't get into msn.com but with
> Galeon thre is no problem. I thought that only Internet Explorer was the only
> one capable of viewing it.

This is proof that Microsoft are deliberately targeting browser ID strings
rather than testing for browser capabilities. Both Mozilla and Galeon use Gecko.
This _should_ mean that both browsers are treated in the same way, but only
Mozilla was blocked. This would be because Galeon has a different ID string, and
MS isn't specifically targeting it.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

                        "So fix the stupid API.