That's a great idea. Blocking IE makes us just as bad as M$, but a little user
education can go a long way. You should probably put a link in the warning to
another site which explains _why_ using IE is bad. This keeps the actual warning
small and readable (and less annoying as well).

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        "It's entirely untested, but it looks good and compiles. Ship it!"
                                -- Linus Torvalds