Kmail is a bit choosy when sending out emails.  It works when I send to some
addresses, and doesn't with others.  A dialog box appears which has the
following error, verbatim:

Sending failed:
a SMTP error occured
Command: DATA
Response: 250 2.1.5 <email@address> ... Recipient ok

The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem
(e.g. broken address) or remove the message from he 'outbox' folder.

Note: other messages will also be blocked by this message, as long as it is
in the 'outbox' folder

The following transport protocol was used:
smtp://smtp.info.com.ph:25

---

The funny thing about it is that when I put the same address in the Cc field
instead of the To field, it would work perfectly.  Oh, and if I put the same
address in both the To field and the Cc field.

How can I fix this?

Meg