SD> As much as I'd like to see it happen, I don't think it'll work. Hardware
SD> manufacturers will scramble to get XP support, and our lead will quickly
SD> disappear. If only they scrambled to get GNU/Linux support...

 And if only heaven was on earth :)
 Honestly I dont understand, why all those hardware companies
 (conextant at the top of my list) do ignore the giant penguin, while
 the strongest/biggest companies on world ( IBM at the top of the
 list) support this giant ?

 IBM is a very important example, because IBM supports linux, even
 though they have their own UNIX (AIX) for long, and they spend
 billions of $ for the penguin.

 It is wise to see the future, and it is even wiser to catch the
 technology. Those companies who ignore linux will regret it one day,
 in a very bad day.

 Onur Kucuk