On Monday 29 October 2001 12:23 pm, you wrote:
> > As for the security risks regarding MSIE, I could easily
> > write a Javascript program that does some pretty mallicious
> > stuff. You hear more about VBScript viri because of the
> > volume of computers that support it.
>
> This doesn't hold water... as those same computers also support
> Java.

There are many different visions of Javascript though. It's easier
to do it in VBScript. It's not the fault of the language.

--
John Hokanson Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A human being should be able to change a diaper,
plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship,
design a building, write a sonnet, balance
accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations,analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty
meal, fight efficiently, die gallently. Specialization
is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein