> Hello,
>
>   What program is the best to design web pages without knowing now to
> program.  I have been using frontpage 2000.  I'm trying to get away from
> windows and just use linux.  next i need to change over my hp joranda 450
> to use under linux and quicken then i can delete windows.
>
> thanks Bill Nash

Try Bluefish it's great!  I made my first webpage only two months ago. After
you're finished creating your page (or even before you start to get info),
try validating it on WC3 HTML Validation Service - I learned much from my
mistakes.

Also, I used a "Beginner's Guide to HTML" which I think I found at the site
above. Check it out anyway.

Good luck and have fun!

Regards,

Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion and terrorism.
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/