WebSphere Homepage Builder V4.0 for Linux $66.00
WebSphere Homepage Builder V4.0 for Linux User's Guide  $5

Puts it at about $71 US if you want to purchase it.

The link---should work:

http://commerce.www.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cntrfnbr=1&cgm
enbr=1&cntry=840&lang=en_US&scrfnbr=73&cgrfnbr=2057316&x=11&y=16

IMHO you are miles ahead if you go ahead and take the short time it takes to
learn to code by hand.....it is much easier to code to w3c specs if you are
able to make the changes quickly. Most WYSWYG editors do not code nearly as
well as you can by hand.....besides -- coding is half the fun! :)

You can pull up thousands of help pages for html.....on any search engine.
Would save yourself $71 ;)  The debate on WYSWYG editors vs text/html
editors is a long one.....but it's safe to say....if you can code by
hand--you can run almost any WYSWYG editor much better and make better use
of the shortcuts they provide.

BlueFish is an excellent html/text editor for linux. There are many
others....most are FREE.....IBM's WYSWYG HomePageBuilder is not. I'm not
bashing IBM or WYSWYG editors -- so easy on the flames guys--- Just my
personal opinions as a web designer. I am VERY pleased to see IBM on the
Linux side of the court. Would be even more pleased to see them port over
Lotus Desktop products......very user friendly and so much nicer to use than
M$'s.......again just MHO.

Linux has many nice things for  a webdesigner.....one of my goals in getting
into Linux was to try to get away from M$ totally. Gimp for graphics and
several fine FTP programs plus  BlueFish have almost converted me totally.
(Although I still use my M$ machine some--even writing this email on one as
I am upgrading my Linux box from 233 mghz to 900mghz ~~fingers
crossed~~hopefully it goes smoothly :)

If you want a great HTML/Text editor for windows...... try NoteTabPro.... it
is the best html/text editor I have ever used. Limited only by the amount of
RAM in your machine. <~~~#1 reason I keep windows around. The developer is
planning to eventually port this to Linux.....probably won't be
free......but will be worth every penny.....and I'll be willing to be his
first customer :)

Good Luck and have fun coding......hope this helped.

Dave