> Hello,
>
>   What program is the best to design web pages without knowing now to
> program.  I have been using frontpage 2000.

You probably already have two GUI setups on your system. Both Netscape 4.x
and Mozilla contain a Composer module. Not the greatest, I know, but I
thought I'd mention it so you'd have the whole  range of possibilities.

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn